Saturday, January 20, 2007

To Hell

Go to Hell.

I knew she could be rude and yet, I did not expect it from her. I have been in several occassions before wherein these words were used; times, when I was at the giving end and times, at the receiving end. It never hurt using them and it neither did hurt the other way. But, this time it did. It did for it was said by the one whom I loved the most and it seemed she meant what she had said.

I knew she could be rude and yet, I did not expect it from her. I do not lay a claim of being heartbroken but I would be a hypocrite if I claim of not being sad. It saddens me that things turned this way. From being my good friend's sister to my friend to my best girl friend to being the one I was in love with, I have always known she could be rude. At the same time, I have always heard from her that she loved me like no one else. Did it make me happy? It made me more than happy and I did one mistake in life, I took someone for granted. But, it never occured to me that one day I might be at the receiving end, one day she might have a change of heart.

I knew she could be rude and yet, I did not expect it from her. She did have a change of heart, supposedly triggered by a disappearance act by me for a week. Together or not, I cannot stop loving her and perhaps , she does know that. Yet, it does not make me less stupid when I could not overcome my concern for her and I made a call. And perhaps, I got what was due, being told "Go to Hell." I knew she could be rude and yet, I did not expect it from her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape