Sunday, January 28, 2007

Boredom

If a thing that causes worry is called a problem, Yes, I have problems. But, none infact worry me. Not the fact the my personal reserves are going down as fast as sand, and not even the fact that my best girl friend, my love talks to me as much George Bush talks to Fidel Castro.

What worries me is boredom. I am bored by more than many a things that exist around me. This is not the first time it has happened, but the urge of not being bored does not seem strong. I have people around me, few of them who care about me and many of them who do not. The one who could always drive away the boredom was bored of being around and joined those who do not care. What is it that takes to drive this away? The question and the answer seem boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape