Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I am

Is this a significant day? I have not really cared much about the day any year earlier. Not that I do now. Well, I turn 27 today. Somehow, the number looks significant today.

When I look back, the number of people, incidents, and events are one too many to count. Yet, I can see a pattern. Perhaps, this is from the way I live life. I have never believed in half measures. I live life in extremes. This has been the thing few loath about and hmm, few love about.

Do I see this change, as life goes ahead? I see a remote chance none. This is the way I have lived my life, the only way I have done and can. There is no other way I know of, or would want know, and I can not lead life of some other. I am what I am, and this is what I am about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape