Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Aargh.

Aargh.

It sucks big time to hear the same thing all over again.
I am bored of being stuck in the same old routine

It puzzles me as to what do people address as routine
I am pretty confident that my memory and logic serve right
Everything in this world can be nothing apart from routine
Right from breating air, eating food, having sex, relieving self
just about everything under the sun falls under routine
Then why complain? Why go insane on such a thing simple


Well, let me accept this argument for a moment
I get to hear that one would want to do a thing different
My memory and logic fail me if i try fall in this line of thought

What exactly does fall in this spectre of being different
I fail to understand and I am amazingly happy being so

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape