Monday, January 29, 2007

Imperfect?

To begin with, I do not have a split personality. The split does not exist but certain traits do.

For a guy who loves adrenalin pumping adventures and races, I am afraid of climbing trees. For a guy who loves to dance and being flexible I am hardly athletic and strong. For a guy who is aggressive and optimistic, I often get bored with things and people. And if I talk of the behaviour, interests, and hobbies, which would prove their polarity, the opening statement might look untrue.

But, it is how I have been, I am and perhaps, I would be. I have tried to probe to find what exactly am I. One day the realization dawned upon me, I am yet another guy who is imperfect, imperfect to perfect what I do, for perfection has always led to boredom. Imperfection has been the most exciting thing, for it leaves a room to be to be adventurous, to be aggressive, to be optimistic, to do more. And where there is no room left, it is filled with boredom. Well, is it that Perfection = boredom? I get bored but I get bored of being bored and hence, I am imperfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape