Monday, April 02, 2007

Like a shadow

Past few days have made me call hectic an understatement. Not just office, everything has been the same: Hectic, Chaotic. And all it took was the name, a girl who shares the same name as she does. It stands tall to haunt.


There have been times when I ended up doing things, which I might not do on hindsight. And yet I did. Neither do I blame myself nor do I intend to go back, try correct things. The last thing I have is patience for all of them. It goes without mentioning that most of my flings fall in this category. Impulsive, which shine until they last and end leaving no trace.


Yet when it comes back to her I seem to think, unlike me. She makes me wonder what life would have been had I thrown in some more patience and sincerity. She made me wonder about it ever since we parted. The thought persisted, through two flings, through a heart break. There it is. It persisted through a heart break. I have seen a noticeable change in the way I carry thoughts and the way I react to friends after the recent heart break. Yet, it did not change the way she makes me wonder. Times I think, I should have given in what she wanted and never parted ways. I rubbish it off in a second and yet I ponder over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape