Friday, September 26, 2008

Nomadic

Too many things happened too fast in this professional life of five years. By the simplest measure, I have been a nomadic and no less when it comes to career.

I am not puzzled why. I do not hesitate accept a choice gone wrong, and move on. Choices work and at times do not. It is being a prized idiot to stick to a choice gone wrong for ego that ought to be non existent about self. And it is the same thing that I have done. But, finally things seem to settle down. This current vocation has been a year and counting, and it all seems like it would be couple of years ahead.

But, something inside does not seem stop working and look for choices. I look hard at myself and I know, I am yet to find the right vocation, lest I regret a day later that I would not want to. Till then I prefer being the nomad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape