Sunday, February 11, 2007

Eventful?

Life has always been eventful, but about the people who stormed in and out of my life, its been the past two years, the most eventful. I have made several new acquaintances, many of them turning friends, but the same time old friends, quite a few of them, disappeared, either owing to their decision or my decision. Here is to few of them:

RR: What do I say about this girl? If I were to miss any of those who disappeared, it is this amazing girl. The smile, the smack talk, and the ever failing sarcasm coupled with her emotional outbursts is what describe her. If I were to change something about her and me, I should have tried being more honest than I was.

AJ: My first love, she had the courage to say yes when I asked her in the middle of a class of 300 students "Shall we Elope?". I haven't met a better person yet and I am eager to for the void she has left is too big.

PD: I haven't known her for long, but there was that spark in her that made her an amazing female. I had a respect for her and the friendship between us like I have for few others. Yet, an ugly rumor started by someone who was close to both of us spoiled nearly everything.

HV: Yes, she does bring a sad, bad memory yet for the time we were together she was the one I always wanted. Bubbly, intelligent, Witty, Emotional yet Strong. It was one helluva ride, the time we were together.

TN: We work together but there's nothing beyond it, we are no more the best friends we used to be. Once termed examples for friendship, it broke away, partly due to HV and partly due to other reasons.

And if I talk of the others there are many but those who stand out are quite few. They don't make many of Santosh, Kalpana, Ragzie, and Pratima.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape