Sunday, May 13, 2007

Prove me not wrong

I would be a liar to say I have not missed her. I wish I could tell her, how I miss her, more than I missed anyone else all my life.

I try hard not look back and yet I watch over my shoulders, if she is coming back. I stare at the empty road, which I intended to walk with her.

A minute I tell myself she has left for good and the next, I search for her. I wait for the solitary message that never arrives.

Her thought makes me lonely, for I had not loved someone like I loved her. I long to tell her things that never saw light.

With her, I believed, I had a right, right to expect, expect her to be the same forever. I wish I could ask her, if she cannot prove me right, atleast prove me not wrong.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Valli said...

You must have really loved her a lot,or rather,so it seems!
mebbe the pain that came was only a harbinger of better things that would follow up...
hope is immortal,as they say :-)

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape