Thursday, April 12, 2007

A failed promise

I promised myself that I would not drag myself back into what it was. And I did everything to fulfill the promise. I chose a new destination. I chose new people. I chose only those not associated with what it was earlier or how it was earlier. I did something for the first time in life, be cautious. I showed a measure of caution towards everyone I meet, everything I see.

And boy, life was never that amazing. I had been living the promise well until the bug bit me again.

It is the old life again. I have dragged myself back into familiar situations. Times I wonder did I travel back in time. And then I realize that not everything is what it used to be. And that gives a hope; there is an end of road, where the new road begins. And I tell myself the promise failed itself to lead to a better one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape