Sunday, November 25, 2007

A mid day angel

It started as a silent whisper
From the bottom of a heart unknown
I try not hear it and walk away
But for not more than a moment
As I turn around to face the truth
That I have for once lost myself to a stranger
One, stunning and gorgeous, I stare at
She ignited a spark in the cold
And turned it a wild fire
A fire wild beyond the wildest
Yet I, the brave one, turn timid
As I run pillar to post to escape the fire
Only to turn around and steal a glance
I find a mirror and question
What are you running away from?
And I walk back with a firm mind
Frightened with a mind as firm as porcelain
I chose to face her rather than the fire
What started as a whisper, silent in my heart
Ended as a echo, wild in my mind
as I find her only to reignite the spark cold
With her in arms of stranger, yet another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape