Monday, May 28, 2007

Wonder, I.

I have moved on and yet I look back.

Wonder if I could travel back in time,
time, when you made my life colorful.

Wonder if I could regain those colors,
Colors that painted my life happy.

Wonder if I could make life even happier,
Happier the way it was with you around.

Wonder if I could have you in my life again,
You, whom I called the sunshine of my life.

I look back and yet I have moved on.

Wonder if I would love any again,
Love, for it seems not trustworthy.

Wonder if I would trust any again,
Trust, for it seems a paradox.

Wonder if I would emote yet again,
Emote, for all of it drained out,
the day you quit.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Snigdha said...

Its strange how everyone around you goes through the same things you do.. not necessarily the same events.. but yes the same feelings..
You my dear have a way... carry on change the world.. hopefully there is a morning.. a newer light :)

Snig.....

7:45 AM  
Blogger Sri Harsha said...

It is the hope, hope for newer light that pulls you up. Yet, times life seems like a vicious circle. ;-)

Strange, an eternal optimist me display pessimism :-|

9:58 AM  
Blogger Valli said...

Its not that easy to move on,after loving somebody so much that it hurts even when you think of them again.
they say time heals,i beg to differ.
if the wound is deep enough,time healing also goes awry.

P.S:its totally a different thing if you believe 'pain is good' ;-)

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape