Saturday, December 08, 2007

Dreamy night

Everyday, I look forward to the silent, long night
When I pull myself away from the chaos around
And shut my eyes to take a deep plunge
Into a world quite different from that around
Which I live in and I am not very comfortable in
For it runs away from the quite essence of
What it should be seeking, psyche at peace
I try hard stay aloof, distant, and alien
Only to get sucked in every day, count all
Until the dawn of dusk when I pull apart
and shut my eyes to live a different life

Of a life, that I had been in, with an angel
With a spark in her eyes, which blinded me
In love that I had never experienced earlier
And would not perhaps ever later
Of those days when I walked with her in arms
And talked of dreams, until they were real
Yet the biggest of those dreams remained one

A dream that I walk through ever since
Every night ever after I threw away
What could have been a blissful reality
And will only remain a dream, vivid yet
Lifeless, one which would remain as.

More than that I look forward to the night
When I travel down the path of memories
I wait for it to end, this dream that recurs
For I believe there is a dream waiting
To be seen, and turn real unlike what it was

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape