Monday, December 10, 2007

Hurt

They call me a philanderer which I have never been
They quote the girls that have been and are in my life
They cite all the escapades I have been involved
They bring up memories of what had happened
Between each of those mentioned and me
Making me curious if they were evidence to all
Those days and nights which I had spent in company
For they are convinced of a truth concerning me
Ironically which I knew only through such conversations
I don’t deny that I have not been a flirt, but to note
Is the fact that all I have done is flirting, harmless
And uninvolving in manners which it otherwise is

I have quite managed stay aloof of all the gibber
Yet what pains most is when it involves those
Who were the mainstay of my heart, my life
Who were the reason for my happiness and
Who now deny to recognise me as I do,
But it makes the relationship I had no fling
It never was and it never would have been

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape