Saturday, December 15, 2007

This Road I Walk

I walk this isolated road once bright and orange
And now a shadow of its once past, dim and dark
As I come across faces on this wide alley
That exist no more in the day present and
Are only remnants of what it was in a day
Which now is a mere addition to history
I hear whispers that ring aloud in my ears
Recounting moments that I try hard erase
Of those who once were here aside
And now are either aliens or alienated
I feel the scent which once turned me mad
In love of it wanting it stay forever
And as time went by it turned reek
As I struggle hard to escape it to any end

I walk this isolated road once bright and orange
And now a shadow of its once past, dim and dark
As I redeem self of all what life has been
Into something quite blissful and peaceful
Much different from what it has been
As pure chaos and pandemonium, I walk on
To move away from the rubble of the bright past
To a present, quiet and still, way it should have been

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape