Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just a human..

I have been not honest. I have lied. I have cheated.
I have played on emotions, my way more than once.
Does that make me a rogue? I am just an ordinary human.

I have been truthful. Barely did an act that was not.
I have given myself in, never flinching about it.
Does that make me guileless? I am just an ordinary human.

I have been rude. To the point of bringing one to tears.
I have hesitated not hit dirt on faces without saying much
Does that make irritable? I am just an ordinary human.

I have been patient. Never flinched at that said or done.
I have been willing to wait to let that moment go.
Does that make me tolerant? I am just an ordinary human.

This is that I am. And if one were to expect to see the same me all times, you are up for a disappointment. I am no god. I am just an ordinary human.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape