Saturday, February 17, 2007

Eventful, Yeah.

If there were people who no more exist in my life, there are those whom I would always want in my life. I have made many friends in life and each of them is important to me in their own way. Here is to few of them:

Kirri: He is my best friend; that should say everything. He is been there to support whenever I asked and whenever I have not asked. He has just been there and yet he would not make it obvious. I trust him with my life.

Pooji: Everyone has a reason to happy forever. I won’t need any other reason apart from her being my friend. 99% of our conversations would not make any sense, at times even to both of us. Yet, there is a bonding, which keeps climbing as if there is no roof; how I wish there is no end to it.

Vicky: Man, I never thought an emotional guy would turn my best friend. For someone who is so bloody detached to those around, I am surprised that this guy means a lot to me, more than what I ever said. He has been the wall of support, which I never knew existed until I walked few paces away. They don’t make any more Vikram and the one who exists is my best friend.

Gopi: We hardly talk. We hardly meet. We hardly know what’s happening in each other’s lives. That is until everything is going good. Gopi is one of those rarest guys who would love to sit back and take a nap while everything’s going good. A small indication of things not being good, he is right there in the front out to repair things. I am certainly lucky to have such wonderful people in my life.

Prashanth: Jaggu, as Macha and I call him, is my only alter ego around. Yes, he disagrees to this and goes on to ponder about how ridiculously similar we are. If it weren’t this guy I wouldn’t know my flaws. If it weren’t this guy I wouldn’t know my strengths.

And the list just does not seem to end courtesy the wonderful people around me, how can I not mention, Tarun, Madhuri, Tryphy, Macha, Rajesh, Ramu, Rocky, and Shashi. I cannot ask for more to be happy, for I am the happiest around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape