Monday, November 26, 2007

Full Moon Night

I amble along this breezy night
Past the yellow lights, the smoky machines
Into the golden granules above the water
With the sand slipping away beneath the feet
I start running wild, wilder than the puzzled brain
That I carry in my head this breezy night
I come to a still trying catch some breath
As I taste salt heavy in scent in the air
Yet that lightens up my soul as a fragrance
This is home I tell myself as I stare at the waves
And I sink into the sand, cold and soft,
I rest above my arms and face the starless sky
Dark and not, with the clouds and the moon, full and bright
I laugh around as I see the moon
Play hide and seek with the clouds
Until it appears in the open with its wings span wide
And I lose myself in its charm with eyes moist
As it turns me a child I have been and I am not
Innocent and quixotic of what I have been
Romantic and Naive of what I am not
I turn a page in my life to another full moon night
Of a night unforgettable which I spent in her arms
With my head sunk in her bosom and in her arms
And I listen to her starry eyes tell that untold
And I see her talk, pearls move, into my eyes
The words echoed in my mind and asked thyself
How could there be so much love in the air
A wave strong and long hits me hard
As I turn back to this full moon night
And I see no love in the air except the scent of salt
My eyes moist again with a heart heavy than the sand
I stare at the moon, full and bright, still play her game
With the clouds, and I see in her a face of another full moon night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape