Thursday, December 06, 2007

Path I walk

I walk on the path I chose
Despite that passes on around
Whom I encounter enroute
The obstacles that come across
The road blocks those try stop
I walk over on the road ahead
In this long journey that began
In the not very distant past
When an awakening struck
And I resolved strong and hard
To strike gold in a coal mine
This day as I pace up I am hit
Fiercely by memories of past
And visions I see of future
As I grow increasingly nervous
If this is the path that is to be
And the search becomes frantic
For a signpost, a lodestar
And what has been a bright day
Turns gloomy and hazy
Until it dawns upon me
A realisation, simple yet not
That I only need to look inside
What I call my psyche, deep in
And the curtains of gloom rise
To display a path bright and shiny
As I walk on the path I chose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape