Monday, February 19, 2007

25 - 2 - 13 - 2

Well, those were no measurements. It explains Twenty Five years, Two relationships, Thirteen flings, and Two heart breaks. Yet I don't seem to have had enough of it.

It has been barely three months since I have had a heartbreak and come next week I would most likely date a girl I met not quite so long ago. It has been the way life has been, for nearly a decade now. Yet I don't seem to have had enough of it.

It is not that I didn't want to be committed or have had no chance of it. The ones to whom I wanted be committed(none at the same time) to, either broke the relationship or spurned it. I have had my share of girls who declared their readiness to be committed and yet I showed no inclination. But, the one thing that worries me is a break-up does not bring any grief or sadness as it should. Either a fling or a relationship, I seem to react alike. Barely a week and everything just disappears. It does flash at times but it doesn't hurt. Rather, worryingly the thought of a new girl creeps in. The count of girls in my life so far has been sixteen and still counting. Yet I don't seem to have had enough of it.

It is not that I seek pleasure in a new fling. At times it hurts that I come across as one who is not sincere or loyal towards his girls. This is not the truth. I am loyal to one as long as we are together even if its a fling. And once broke-up I do not see any urge whatsoever and I prefer total abstinence from that girl. But, the real problem has been that the break-ups have come quite too often with many flings and relationships. This is where it hurts. Yet I don't seem to have had enough of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape